Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SMART goal

I am really excited to start adding curriculum material to my google site in the next week or so before I leave on maternity. I really think this is going to only add to my instruction and student learning.

S - I will create, maintain and use a google site for all my art classes
M - I will be able to use it for my personal use this year. Next year I will have the site ready for students access and use for announcements, homework, rubrics, links and collaboration activities.
A - I will update my google calendar weekly and add any new annoucements as needed. I will check the site daily and make time afterschool to update.
R - I will be creating a page for each course (not class section) so that it will be manageable to update. This site will be a great way to "house" my important information for the course in a clear and efficient manner.
T- I plan to have the site ready for student use by the beginning of next year as I will be out on maternity leave in 2 weeks and will not be returning this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment