Saturday, March 13, 2010

StumbleUpon

I just spent 3 hours on StumbleUpon and couldn't be more excited. I love the idea of channel surfing the Internet. This site made it so easy and fun. I found websites that I probably would have never seen before. The way they categorize the subjects is so simple and easy that it was just a breeze to play with. I only wish there was a way to add site you already use. I feel like I might have to add them to my delicious account at some point to keep all my new resources in one place. Right now...I'm on information overload! :)


I already know that some of my students are going to love it. With their need to have new things and rapid changes, this site will blow them away. (that is if they haven't already "stumbled upon" it) I can't wait to try it out sometime this week and pilot it with one of my art foundations classes. I'll let you know how this turns out. I really hope they are as excited about it as I am!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel...I just spent all evening falling in love with StumbleUpon and I am still wondering why I am just now learning about this great tool...lol:)

    ReplyDelete