Monday, March 29, 2010

Whadda Know...

Well not too much! :)

I am really excited for this course because I really have no idea how or why a computer functions the way it does. I just know how to turn it on and make it do what I need it to. I am really hoping to find out about the “guts” of the computer. I have been using a Mac for years now and really don’t know what the biggest differences between Mac and PC’s are. How sad it that! L I familiar enough with both platforms that I can use either one but do have preferences in which I use for what I am trying to accomplish. (does that make sense?)

As for what I already know, I know basic commands and troubleshooting but, for the actual programming or systems of a computer- forget it! I hope this course enlightens me a bit more on the technical side of computers as I am pretty clueless in that department.

1 comment:

  1. The insides of the computer are not what most people think about. Hopefully, you will be more comfortable with the the hardware side of things when this is all over.

    ReplyDelete